Happy Halloween! I’ve always loved Halloween and while I can generally take or leave dressing up, I love seeing other people in costumes and love candy and love that it’s fall. So Halloween is all good in my book. This week, we are honoring Halloween and using it as our theme for the week. For my Friday Five, I decided to share five things I love about Halloween. Per usual, I’m linking up with my girls Cynthia and Mar for the #Friday Five. You can read our linkup rules here. Please note that if you don’t play nicely, we will delete your link. Have a great weekend!
- FALL BACK, YO! We get an extra hour of sleep this Halloween weekend, so I’m pretty stoked about that. Sleep is always a win in my book.
- Candy for days. I actually haven’t bought any Halloween candy and because I work from home and not an office, I’ve been able to steer clear. But it’ll all be on mega sale soon! 🙂
- Cute kids. I’m a sucker for a cute kid and a cute kid in a costume really ups the cute factor.
- Scary movies for me to avoid like whoa. While I LOVE The Walking Dead, I can not do scary movies anymore so I spend this time of the year avoiding them like the plague. I have to close my eyes / turn my head so many times it’s crazy!
- Using my afro wig for good. I mean, it’s pretty amazing and it’s not every day I get to use it. I swear, that thing was the best purchase I made in law school. Aside from, ya know, my education :).
What do you like about Halloween?