Join me, Cynthia at You Signed Up for What and Mar at Mar on the Run for our weekly linkup. Each Friday, we host a link up — a “Friday Five.” The link up will go live Thursday night at 10pm EST and be open for the next few days.
We have decided to switch up the Friday Five a bit for the new year. Instead of sharing a new theme each week, each week will instead have a topic assigned to it and you are free to write your Friday Five about anything related to that topic. Remember, you can always go off theme if you choose (but make sure you do have a Friday Five in your post). For each month:
- Fitness is the topic for the first Friday of the month.
- Food & drink is the topic for the second Friday of the month.
- Favorites is the topic for the third Friday of the month.
- Free (meaning your choice) is the topic for the fourth Friday of the month.
- And for months where we have five Fridays, the fifth Friday will also be a Free Friday!
Here are the rules for the linkup:
- The whole point of the linkup is to share Friday Five posts. Posts that aren’t a Friday Five (i.e., just a link to your blog) will be deleted.
- Please visit each of the hosts blog posts when you linkup. It’s just good manners.
- You are not required to visit each blog post that links up, but visit as many as you can — we want to help each other grow!
- If you are a regular participant, please link to one of the hosts’ posts. Linking up each week and never even mentioning that you are participating in a Friday Five linkup is poor blogger etiquette and WILL result in your link being removed.
- We are so excited you decided to link up with us and please let us know if you have questions!
Recent Friday Five posts: