Happy Friday, y’all! Woo hoo, short week (for those of you in the States who had Monday off). This week we are sharing race day rituals and I can’t wait to read yours! Per usual, I’m linking up with my girls Cynthia and Mar for the #Friday Five. You can read our linkup rules here. Please note that if you don’t play nicely, we will delete your link. Have a great weekend!
- The PRP. I don’t generally talk about bodily functions on this blog, but let’s be real! The PRP (y’all know what I’m talking about) is a necessary and important part of any pre-race routine. It is NOT to be missed. For realz.
- Peanut butter. I always have peanut butter on something before a race. Usually it’s an english muffin, but sometimes it’s a piece of an apple. Sometimes (in desperate situations) it’s just the peanut butter (no judgment!). But it’s a staple and I stand by it!
- The gear. As y’all know I’m an Oiselle gal all the way. I love to run in my beloved Stride shorts but sometimes branch out into the Distance shorts as well. I love that Oiselle is a part of my race day traditions!
- The aftermath. BACON, y’all. I don’t really care in what form it comes, I need bacon after I race. It is DEF a ritual.
- The nap. Because after racing (fill in the blank) miles and eating bacon, what else are you gonna do?
What are your race day rituals? Can’t wait to read em!
Friday Five theme for next week: 5 blogs to love — get to thinking!!