Happy Friday, y’all! I’m writing this from Chicago, where I’m on yet another work trip. I’m really excited about this week’s theme: “this summer I will _______.” It’s like a mini goal setting session and I love goal setting. Of course, this summer is already kind of huge for me, so I had a few things that just HAD to go on the list. 🙂 Per usual, I’m linking up with Mar and Cynthia and we are all pretty pumped about this week’s topic! Enjoy and make sure to link up your Friday Five post. You can read our linkup rules here. Please note that if you don’t play nicely, we will delete your link.
- Um, it probably surprises no one that number one on my summer list of “to-dos” is get married. I am tying the knot in 8 days! I have some guest posts lined up for while I’m off doing wedding things so get excited to hear from some awesome ladies while I’m gone!
- I’m super excited to start training for my fall goal race using the Run Less, Run Faster method. Training starts right after the wedding and I’m pumped about focusing on three runs a week, plus cross training! I know a number of folks who’ve used this method with amazing results. Woohoo!
- I will spend a ton of time outside this summer. Between outdoor movies, outdoor concerts, festivals and the like, there is barely any reason to go inside. If I had a hammock in my yard, I probably never would! 🙂
- I’ll be doing a bit of travel this summer as well. After my wedding, I will be spending a weekend in New Orleans and then a weekend in Atlanta — both weekends celebrating my dear friend Megan’s upcoming nuptials! Yay travel and yay love! I will also be in New Jersey for my grandfather’s birthday. Fun stuff!
- I will buy most of my produce at farmers’ markets. I love supporting local farmers and the produce just tastes SO much better — the only real time I plan on buying produce at the grocery store is if I get caught in a pinch. Otherwise, it’s farmers’ markets all the way!
What will YOU do this summer? Link up!