Happy Friday, y’all! Per usual, I’m linking up with Mar and Cynthia and this week we are sharing what is new! I’m going to try and be original and not share things you guys are probably sick of hearing about! Enjoy and make sure to link up your Friday Five post. You can read our linkup rules here. Please note that if you don’t play nicely, we will delete your link.
- New cool writing opportunity with Women’s Running. You may have seen that I have a fun new writing opportunity with Women’s Running Magazine. I get to write short articles about whatever is on my mind involving running. It’s a lot of fun – check it out if you have a second.
- New favorite TV show. Um, yeah, I’m more than a little bit obsessed with American Ninja Warrior right now and if you aren’t, then you should be. It’s amazing.
- New recipes. I have a few new recipes to share and I’m so excited. They are healthy, easy and most importantly, make my husband say “this is good, yo.” So there’s that.
- New race distance in my future! I am signed up to run the Leesburg 20k on August 17th. I’ve never run a 20k, so I’m kind of excited. What’s also awesome is that so many of my blogger buddies are running it, so be on the look out for fun pics and lots of recaps. I’m using this race as a reality check for Navy Air Force (which is my goal race this fall). It will be a good check in for me and I think it will be a hillier course than Navy, which isn’t a bad thing.
- Back to the books. No, I’m not going back to school or anything. I love to read and have recently been reading a ton. Basically any book my friend Tara over at Running N Reading likes, I immediately buy. Seriously. In the past two weeks, I’ve read:
I enjoyed them all and found them to be great summer reads (for actual reviews, hit up Tara’s blog)!
So…what’s new with you???