The big day is almost here and you are on the hunt for something tasty to bring to your watch party. I know, that’s me every year. So I thought I’d pull together this Game Day Recipe Round Up so you will never be without ideas of what to make for the big game again! We actually aren’t hosting a party this year, but I’ll be referencing these recipes for many different events all year long! And, let’s be honest – I’ll be making some of these even though we’re not hosting a group. 🙂 Read on for more than twenty dips, apps and mains that you can make for the big game or a game night or really anytime at all!
- Football Pudding Dip by The Fit Foodie Mama
- Kale and Artichoke Dip by yours truly
- Spicy Black Bean Guacamole by Tasting Page
- Buffalo Shrimp Dip by Nutrition Starring You
- Mama’s Famous Taco Dip by Organically Mo
- Spicy Chipotle Chicken Dip by Chicago Jogger
- Cheesy Hummus Roasted Chickpea Bites by Food Faith Fitness
- Polenta Pizza Bites by Hungry Hobby
- Salted Peanut Butter Popcorn by The Fit Foodie Mama
- Spicy Spiralized Sweet Potato Fries by Strength and Sunshine
- Naan Bruschetta by Lean, Clean and Brie
- Grilled Turkey Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus by Fairyburger
- Sweet Chili Sweet Potato Fries by Dancing to Running
- Pollo Asado Fries by Fairyburger
- Paleo Sweet Potato Sliders by the Fit Foodie Mama
- Baked BBQ Wings by My Healthy(ish) Life
- Zucchini Nachos by Confessions of a Mother Runner
- Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Wings by Live Free and Run
- Paleo Mini Pepper Nachos by Pancake Warriors
- Sweet Potato Nachos by Suzlyfe
- Pineapple Chicken Fried Rice by yours truly 🙂
What are your plans for the big game? Do you usually host folks? Even if you are just attending a gathering, any of these options would be a welcome addition to a party!
Super Bowl or Puppy Bowl? I’m a fan of both!!