This week’s Friday Five theme is love because, well Valentine’s Day. I’m not huge on this particular holiday but I do like those little candy hearts (the chewy ones that are red with the sugar on them – yeah, those) so there’s that. So I thought I’d do a fun spin on our “love” theme and share a few last minute gifts for the lover in your life (note that all these gifts are things you can definitely treat YOURSELF to…because we all know you can’t really love anyone else if you don’t love yourself!). Per usual, I’m linking up with my girls Cynthia and Mar for the #Friday Five. You can read our linkup rules here. Please note that if you don’t play nicely, we will delete your link.Seriously. We’ve had a number of people who have been dropping their link, not mentioning the linkup at all and not commenting on ANYONE’S (including the hosts’) blogs. Those links have been deleted and we will continue to delete them. Please follow our rules if you choose to linkup. Okay- bolded rant over. There are a few affiliate links in the items below – but nothing that I don’t personally own (or want depending on the item) and love! Have a great weekend!
- A Kindle for your book lover! The Fire HD 6 is actually on sale for $84 right now. This is super special for me because K actually got me a Kindle for Valentine’s Day two years ago and I love that thing. The Fire was pretty new back then and this was the perfect gift because I love to read but have NO ROOM for new books. This would be a guaranteed winner! Trust me 🙂
- Perfume for your fragrance lover! Christian Dior J’adore is my absolute favorite scent but you should probably go with what your gal (or guy) likes best.
- A subscription for your food lover! I’ve heard great things about Love with Food and Plated. And then of course there’s also the Wine of the Month Club (gift ideas here: Valentine Gift Ideas for Him & Her from Wine of the Month Club). I’m still waiting for someone to sign me up…
- Some gear for your fitness lover! A gift card to their favorite apparel shop, a new GPS watch, sign them up for a race…the options are endless!
- And because I’d never leave pups out of the mix, some fun stuff for your animal lover. Sasha really just wants bacon, but she’ll probably get a new toy or two this weekend. I thought this Dinosaur Chew Toy was cute. She’ll also probably get some bully sticks. Because she’s obsessed with them and who am I to crush her dreams? 🙂
Any big plans this weekend?