We recently got a new grill and are pretty obsessed with it. It’s been fun just grilling out on any given evening and of course we’ve had a few friends over for cookouts. Now that I’ve gotten K hooked on grilling, I figured it was time to do a roundup of some fun recipes for the grill. Read on for fourteen awesome recipes from blogger friends and one from yours truly.
- Paleo Hawaiian Burgers by Paleo and Plaid.
- Maple Cherry Pork Chops by Fit Aspire.
- Artichoke Spinach Chicken Burgers by Strength and Sunshine.
- Grilled Zucchini and Tomato Salad by From Dancing to Running.
- Gluten Free Steak Salad by Cotter Crunch.
- Easy Chicken Kebabs by Food Pleasure and Health.
- Lemon Rosemary Grilled Artichokes by Ari’s Menu.
- Grilled Green Vegetable Salad by Tasting Page.
- Sausage and Zucchini Naan Pizza by From Dancing to Running.
- Chili-Lime Chicken by Fitness Cheerleader.
- Grilled Eggplant by We can being to feed.
- Grilled Sesame Shrimp by Marcia’s Healthy Slice.
- Wasabi Soy Grilled Salmon by From Dancing to Running.
- Mediterranean Salmon Burgers by Healthy Helper.
Last but not least…a recipe I cooked up a few weeks ago for a quick and delicious dinner. Grilled chicken caprese…
This is so easy, y’all…
- 4 chicken breasts or thighs
- 1 large heirloom tomato
- 4 slices of fresh mozzarella cheese
- 4 pieces of fresh basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- tiny bit of olive oil
- While your grill heats, season your chicken with a drizzle of olive oil and salt and pepper
- Grill your chicken over medium high heat until chicken is well cooked (about five - seven minutes)
- While the chicken grills, slice the mozzarella, tomato and basil and create four stacks of (in this order) mozzarella, tomato and basil
- Add the mozzarella, tomato and basil stack to each piece of chicken and leave on the grill until the cheese begins to melt (just a few minutes)
- Remove from heat and serve with a salad
What do you like to grill?