We recently got a new grill and are pretty obsessed with it. It’s been fun just grilling out on any given evening and of course we’ve had a few friends over for cookouts. Now that I’ve gotten K hooked on grilling, I figured it was time to do a roundup of some fun recipes for the grill. Read on for fourteen awesome recipes from blogger friends and one from yours truly.
- Paleo Hawaiian Burgers by Paleo and Plaid.
- Maple Cherry Pork Chops by Fit Aspire.
- Artichoke Spinach Chicken Burgers by Strength and Sunshine.
- Grilled Zucchini and Tomato Salad by From Dancing to Running.
- Gluten Free Steak Salad by Cotter Crunch.
- Easy Chicken Kebabs by Food Pleasure and Health.
- Lemon Rosemary Grilled Artichokes by Ari’s Menu.
- Grilled Green Vegetable Salad by Tasting Page.
- Sausage and Zucchini Naan Pizza by From Dancing to Running.
- Chili-Lime Chicken by Fitness Cheerleader.
- Grilled Eggplant by We can being to feed.
- Grilled Sesame Shrimp by Marcia’s Healthy Slice.
- Wasabi Soy Grilled Salmon by From Dancing to Running.
- Mediterranean Salmon Burgers by Healthy Helper.
Last but not least…a recipe I cooked up a few weeks ago for a quick and delicious dinner. Grilled chicken caprese…
This is so easy, y’all…
[yumprint-recipe id=’19’] This might be my new favorite dinner. SO easy and SO delicious. Now, don’t just sit there…go light that grill up!
What do you like to grill?