Christmas is less than two weeks away (!!!) and if you are anything like me, you are not prepared. Oops! Today I’m sharing five gift ideas for the blogger in your life. You can find some gift ideas for your runner friends here. (note: this post contains affiliate links).
- Pay for your blogger’s hosting fees. Hosting a blog ain’t cheap. A great gift would be to pick up your blogger’s hosting fees for the next year. Or if your blogger is looking to move to a self hosted blog (you can sound all fancy when you ask them if they self host), I recommend either Bluehost or Siteground. Bluehost is where I started and until my traffic grew, it was perfect. Intuitive and easy to use. Once I was regularly getting over 10k site views a month, I switched over to Siteground and have been extremely happy. I’d recommend either of these hosting companies depending on your needs.
- Coschedule. I’ve written about Coschedule here and here, but in short it’s a great way for your blogger to stay organized with blogging. They will love it- trust me!
- A subscription to Tailwind. Tailwind is my favorite Pinterest management tool. I wrote about it here – it’s really excellent and I’ve been encouraging my blogger friends to check it out.
- Tech equipment. Does your blogger friend need a lens for her iphone to improve her photo game on her food blog? Check this one out. Or maybe a wireless mouse for their home office? Or even a tripod for their phone? You can get creative!
- A good book. Yes, a book. Ruth Soukup’s How To Blog For Profit: Without Selling Your Soul is absolutely fantastic. I bought the book and then took her course (which I recommend!) and I found it incredibly helpful!
What’s on your list if you are a blogger?