Balance. The tricky thing that we all aspire to but rarely find. If you are anything like me, you are constantly juggling what feels like a million and one things at the same time. Your family, your career, your dog, your fitness routine, your friends, your faith and more. Whew! It can get exhausting just thinking about it. I wrote a couple of weeks ago and how to stay balanced and organized as a blogger, but today I wanted to share some things I do to help me stay balanced overall. When the folks at Garnier asked me to share my thoughts on balance and what to do if you just can’t get enough sleep (something I’ve been really struggling with lately), I jumped at the chance (note: although as I was compensated as a part of this post, all opinions about this awesome cream are my own).
A few tried and true tips on how to help stay balanced:
- Eat well. This is a no brainer. I feel so much better when I’m regularly eating healthy, fresh food. As we move into spring, it’s even easier because of all the amazing fresh produce that is available. Take advantage.
- Get enough sleep. This is where I struggle. There are only 24 hours in a day and sometimes it seems like I could use 30. I know I’m not alone, but if you can try to get enough sleep, your body will thank you.
- Fake it till you make. This is easier than you might think thanks to Garnier’s Ultra-Lift® Miracle Sleeping Cream™ Anti-Age + Anti-Fatigue Night Cream. This stuff is the business. It smells light and delicious and feels the same when it goes on your skin. It just seems to absorb into the skin very quickly and doesn’t feel greasy or heavy at all. After weeks of feeling like I just couldn’t get enough sleep, I decided to try this cream and see if it lived up to its claims. Apparently Garnier’s Ultra-Lift Miracle Sleeping Cream has gotten rave reviews for how light it is and for its scent. Those were two of my favorite things as well. I love ending a long day by putting this on my face at night. While nothing can replace a good night’s sleep, when you just can’t make it happen, give Garnier’s Ultra-Lift Miracle Sleeping Cream a try. In four weeks, wrinkles are visibly reduced and the vast majority of testers noted that their skin felt smoother. I’ve been using the cream for almost a month and my skin feels firmer and definitely feels smoother. I ordered this awesome cream from Amazon and it retails for 16.99. You may also want to try out the Garnier Ultra Lift Miracle Sleeping Cream: Anti-Age + Anti-Fatigue Eye Cream (also 16.99 retail). I haven’t tried it yet because I’m in denial that I need eye cream on a regular basis. No judgment, y’all!
Can’t get your nightly beauty sleep? Garnier has you covered with prizes that will make you look like you didn’t miss a wink! Enter the Sleep With This Sweepstakes now for the chance to win Garnier’s Ultra-Lift® Miracle Sleeping Cream, a Westin Heavenly® Bed and more. Plus receive a $1 coupon* to try Garnier’s Ultra-Lift® Miracle Sleeping Cream out for yourself. Enter daily for a chance to win a Miracle Sleeping Cream product prize package.
Do you plan to try Garnier’s Ultra-Lift Miracle Sleeping Cream Anti-Age + Anti-Fatigue Night Cream to help fight wrinkles and the signs of fatigue? Let me know in the comments below for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 5/11/15 – 6/30/15.
Be sure to visit the Garnier brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!