So here is my part two of my recap on my progress on THE List! Enjoy!
16. Learn to change a tire. Amy?? Isn’t your hubby supposed to be teaching me how to do this?? 🙂
17. Make something (a scarf, a shelf, etc.) and display it or give it as a gift. Gotta be honest — I kinda hit this one out of the park. I CONSTRUCTED A COUCH!! Yep, true story! 🙂
18. See two great museums in NYC (I’ve been to NYC numerous times, but never done a major museum – I have no idea how that happened). This will probably happen when my mom and I go on our NYC trip.
19. Clean my apartment at least once a week. This has been surprisingly easy. I usually clean up as I go, so scrubbing the bathroom / vacuuming and the like isn’t painful.
20. Take a trip with my mother. As I mentioned above, mom and I are planning on going to NYC soon for a weekend trip.
21. Live car free for a month. It has been harder than I anticipated to commit to this. The only driving I really do is to/from football and soccer games. I need to plan ahead so that I have time to take public transportation.
22. Take a weekend trip – solo! Still deciding where/when to go. Obviously, this can’t overlap with number 21.
23. Have a sleepover with my niece and nephew. We did this over Christmas but it wasn’t a real sleepover because there was a house full of people and we didn’t make popcorn and stay up all night. Redo!
24. Find a church in DC. I have found a wonderful church in DC. By far, this has been the most amazing discovery on my list. On a related note, are you looking for a great, friendly church to visit on Easter Sunday? Let me know!
25. Send at least five hand written letters to friends/family. I’ve written one letter so far. More to come!
26. Write (creatively) every day for a month. I haven’t yet decided what month to choose – I have to admit I’m a bit intimidated by this goal!
27. Have a housewarming/cocktail party! Not yet! I need to get busy planning.
28. Do a random, anonymous act of kindness for a stranger. I’ve decided that I won’t be blogging about this so that it can truly be anonymous.
29. Try a new fitness activity. I enjoyed my first couple classes at Bar Method DC and am looking forward to signing up for more!
30. Plan an AWESOME 30th birthday party! Honestly, I haven’t even thought about this yet – probably won’t start planning until the summer.