It’s the last Friday of 2013! I can’t believe the year is about to end – Thanksgiving being so late this year, really made Christmas come and go quickly! I had a wonderful Christmas with my parents, my fiance and my future family (and of course Sasha!). This Friday, I’m thrilled to be linking up with my girls, Mar on the Run and Cynthia from You Signed Up for What?! Don’t forget to check them out after you link up below!
This Friday I’m listing five things that are on my mind as we get closer to ending 2013. A couple bucket list races, a couple recipes I want to try and one random item.
- I would love to run a Disney race. Definitely a bucket list item. At the top of my list is the wine and dine half marathon. I know a bunch of y’all have run or will be running Disney – anyone done wine and dine?
- Another bucket list race is the Marine Corps Marathon. I think that this one will actually happen next year, although to be honest, I’m not sure where I’m getting the idea I can run two marathons in a year! We’ll have to see about that one 🙂
- Churros in 2014! I’ve decided that it’s a tragedy that I only eat these in amusement parks. I’ll be remedying that in the upcoming year for sure! Probably with this recipe.
- Homemade thin mints! Need I say more?
- I received the BEST Christmas present! Friday Night Lights — the complete series. And yep, I’ve been binge watching nonstop. 🙂
What are you looking forward to in 2014?
Don’t forget to link up!