I’ve started making my checklist in order to ensure I don’t forget anything when we leave for Richmond Friday morning. I’m of course crazy paranoid about leaving something essential and even though there will be an expo, I want to bring absolutely everything I’ll need. Here is my list so far. Please let me know if you think I’ve missed anything!
Clothes / Shoes
- Oiselle Race Singlet
- Oiselle Stride Shorts
- Oiselle Lesley Knickers (I want both shorts and pants because I’m not sure what the weather will be Saturday morning)
- Tutu! 🙂
- Sports bra
- Brooks running socks
- Running shoes
- Flip flops for post race
- Arm warmers
- Extra shirts for the finish line
- Clothes for Friday and Saturday night (in the wildly optimistic view that I’ll be out and about with friends Saturday night)
- Compression socks for the drive home Sunday — this is KEY! I forgot them on my way home from North Carolina and I regretted it.
- Food for race day morning
- iphone and headphones
- Garmin and charger
What am I missing? What is on your race day checklist that should be on mine?