Happy Friday! It’s Marathon Friday and so of course this week’s Friday Five is Richmond Marathon inspired! Link up with Mar on the Run, You Signed up for What and I with your Friday Five post and you can grab our new badge on my sidebar!
- I recently discovered Rock My Run and I love it! You can download running mixes and even add those mixes into your iTunes playlists. This helped me reach marathon playlist perfection and I highly recommend checking out the site if you are in need of some good running mixes!
- You can track me during the race tomorrow if you’d like! Go to this site and just put in my name (Courtney Dredden) and follow the prompts.
- If you happen to be on the course, don’t forget to look for the gal in the print pink tutu — that’ll be me! Since the weather is forecasting warm, I’ll also be wearing shorts and pink compression socks 🙂
- The first meal I’m looking forward to post race is the free (hot!) pizza. The next one is one I’ll be making next week: homemade crock pot chicken noodle soup. I have a bunch of celery, chicken and carrots and am going to try and make this without using a recipe. Stay tuned to see how it pans out!
- This isn’t really a fact – but a question. Tell me what you want to know about marathon training — I’ll be writing a few posts about it over the next couple of weeks (don’t worry, I’ll intersperse some food and other stuff as well!) and if you have questions, I want to answer them.
Happy racing to all those running Richmond / Philly / etc this weekend! 🙂
What are you racing / eating / cooking this weekend? Do you make your own running mixes?