My buddy Christine over at We Run Disney tagged me in an “all about me” post and while I usually don’t do these, this one was so fun and I SO enjoyed reading everyone’s answers that I thought I’d give it a go. 🙂 So here it is:
- C-Dre – this came about in college and has stuck through law school and beyond
- Ms. Courtney – usually my former coworkers – as in “uh, oh..time for some real talk with Ms. Courtney”
- Mrs. Carter – my new name 🙂
Four jobs I have had:
- Server – I waited tables all through college and LOVED it! I also was really good at it 🙂
- Ice skating rink attendant. This was actually my first job – it’s where I learned how to ice skate.
- Camp counselor. Woo. I won’t do that one again!
- Nielsen customer service rep. Yes, Nielsen the people who track TV watching habits. I worked the customer service for them one summer in college. It was really fun and interesting to learn more about how TV stats are gathered.
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
- Love Actually
- Harry Potter (all)
- Love and Basketball
- The Little Mermaid (my fav and I probably watched it every day for a year when I was younger!)
Four books I’d recommend:
- A Time to Kill
- We Wish to Inform You That Tomorrow… an amazing book about the Rwandan genocide. So important and powerful.
- The Bible. Read it. Learn it. Live it.
- In Her Shoes
- To Kill a Mockingbird
Four places I have lived:
- Birmingham, AL
- Southern California
- Denver, CO
- Atlanta, GA
Four places I have been:
- Dominican Republic
- New York City
- San Francisco
- Las Vegas
Four things I don’t eat:
- Stinky cheese
- Vanilla flavored cupcakes
Four of my favorite foods:
Four TV shows that I watch:
- The Walking Dead
- The Amazing Race
- Pretty Little Liars (no judgment!)
Four things I am looking forward to this year:
- Running in fun places
- Planning another vacation
- Celebrating our first wedding anniversary
- Attending my cousin’s wedding in Vegas
Four things I’m always saying:
- The struggle is real
- So I’m running this race…
- Hi sweet pup (to my dog)
I’m not tagging anyone in this but I’d love to hear your answers to these questions!
edited to add: Um, I just noticed I gave FIVE answers to some of these. Ooops! Thank you all for being gracious and not pointing out my mistake 🙂