Happy Friday! I am writing this from Sweet Home Alabama, where I’ve been all week. In case you didn’t know, I was born in Alabama and have lived in Alabama a few different times in my life. I’ve been in town for a church leadership intensive and it’s been fantastic. But, I’m ready to head home and excited to sleep in my bed again. This week we are sharing our favorite summer drinks and I’m excited to read everyone’s favorites! Per usual, I’m linking up with my girls Cynthia and Mar for the #Friday Five. You can read our linkup rules here. Please, please, please follow the rules! Note that if you don’t play nicely, we will delete your link. Have a wonderful weekend!
- Mimosas. Yummy! I enjoy them year around but brunch on a summer morning with a mimosa is perfect.
- Flavored lemonades. I love strawberry lemonade, blueberry lemonade, peach lemonade, basically anything that involves lemonade and yummy flavor.
- Frozen and fruity. Is anything better than a fun frozen fruity drink poolside? I think not.
- Infused water. I love water all the time, but infused water is even better! SO delicious. I’ve been using my new Infusion Water Bottle that I ordered from my friend Diatta over at Femme Fitale Fitclub. It’s pretty amazing – go buy one!
- Sweet tea. I had to add sweet tea to the list after spending a week in Alabama – I seriously had to! I don’t drink a lot of sweet tea but man was it good this week!
DC area bloggers! Please join Mar, Cynthia and I on Saturday August 8th for a fitness bloggers brunch. Use [this link] to RSVP and you want to RSVP because only folks who RSVP will be entered into our awesome raffles for prizes like a week unlimited at Pure Barre, free juice from South Block Juice company, a free class from Zengo and more!