It’s no secret that I’m all about simple meals. That includes breakfast. I’ve been on an overnight oats kick for awhile now and I’ve made all different varieties of overnight oats. However, I never thought to add peanut butter to my overnight oats until I was sent the new Peanut Butter & Co Might Nut Powdered Peanut Butter. Read on for the easy and delicious recipe and then learn how you can win your own container of Mighty Nut!
The recipe for my overnight chocolate peanut butter oats:
- Add 1/2 cup of oats to a sealable jar – I use Ball jars (affiliate link) for my overnight oats and they work great!
- Add one heaping scoop of Mighty Nut Powdered Peanut Butter to the jar
- Add just enough almond milk (or milk of your choice) to the jar to cover the oats and powder, stir
- Refrigerate overnight
- In the morning, you can choose to add more milk depending on your preferences. In the image above, I actually added a splash of chocolate almond milk and it worked great
So what exactly is powdered peanut butter?
Peanut Butter & Co just launched Mighty Nut, their new powdered peanut butter! Each batch of Mighty Nut is created from quality USA grown peanuts. The peanuts are roasted, then pressed, to remove most of the fat. What remains is protein, fiber and delicious peanut buttery taste. Mighty Nut powdered peanut butter can be rehydrated and used as a spread or dip, or as an ingredient in baking, cooking or smoothies and it is available in four delightful varieties:
Flax & Chia
Intrigued? You should be! You can win your own bottle of Mighty Nut powered peanut butter (plus a scoop)! Here’s how:
Giveaway entry methods:
- Follow @GoMightyNut on Twitter (required)
- Follow @GoMightyNut on Instagram
- Tweet about the giveaway.
- Pin a picture from MightyNut.com
- Comment saying which flavor of Mighty Nut you would like to try (required)
Giveaway ends Oct 31, 2015.
One prize per person. If you win this giveaway, and have already won another prize from Mighty Nut through another blog, please disclose that you have already won so we can choose another winner.
Have you ever tried powdered peanut butter?
This post was sponsored by Mighty Nut and Fit Approach but all opinions are my own.