Day 20 of 31 Days of Project 30!
So, I’ve already given you my suggestions on what to get the special lady or man in your life. What about your favorite kid or furry friend?
These awesome gifts are on my pup’s list this year:
- Awesome new dog bed. Sasha is a burrower. She wants to be under something warm while she sleeps. This bed is perfect and absolutely adorable. Also key, it is machine washable!
- A cute sweater. I am not the type to dress my dog on a regular basis. However, Sasha is ten pounds and tiny and cute and when it is freezing outside she gets cold! So she does have a couple of cute sweaters/coats that we use in sub 40 degree weather. This sweater is warm and seasonally appropriate. Do it!
- Any kind of treats. Duh. This Christmas, Sasha will be getting these treats under the tree. They are good for her teeth, help eliminate doggy breath and she will love them, I’m sure.
What about that special niece or nephew?
- Educational fun! I don’t know about you, but I try to not buy the kiddos in my life things that are just toys. They get so many and lose interest so quickly, I like the gifts to be somewhat educational in nature. Check out this awesome butterfly garden that allows kids to actually watch butterflies grow! This is currently en route to my nephew 🙂
- For your favorite teen gal – gift sets! I’m a fan of sets with multiple options for 13 year olds who change their mind 50 times a day. A couple favorites: this nail polish kit, this makeup that’s not really make up sugar collection, and while this isn’t really a gift set, my niece would freak over this 1D hat and scarf set.
- Gift cards. Especially for a teen, a gift card is always the right fit!
Hope you’ve enjoyed my gift guide and that it was helpful. Coming up next…a series of “best of” posts!