The other night I center home and really just needed a quick and healthy dinner. I had some cod fillets and some farm fresh tomatoes that needed to be eaten and decided I’d take advantage of the cooler temps and roast it all. I never thought to combine both things but roasted cod with tomatoes was a total hit! It turned out to be a super easy, healthy and delicious meal and I hope you’ll enjoy it as much as we did.
- 4 cod fillets
- olive oil
- kosher salt
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced into chunks
- Heat your oven to 425
- Season fillets with salt and pepper on both sides
- Place fillets in pan and drizzle with a little bit of olive oil
- Place tomato chunks on and around fish - sprinkle a little salt and pepper on the tomatoes
- Cook for about 15 minutes.
- When firm and flaky, fish is cooked.
- Serve on a bed of spinach and with brown rice.
What’s an easy weeknight recipe that you love?