I usually don’t post on Saturdays but I read Coco’s Ultimate Coffee Date post and it was so cute that I wanted to join in. This is a new to me linkup that is hosted by Coco at Got 2 Run 4 Me Deborah at Confessions of a Mother Runner and Lynda at Fitness Mom Wine Country. Go check those ladies out – I’ve met Coco and Deborah in person before but this is actually my first time visiting Lynda’s blog so I’m excited to get to “know” her!
So…if we were having tea (I don’t drink coffee – but I love tea!), I’d tell you…
- How sore my legs are after four Pure Barre classes, multiple runs and PT this week. I haven’t had sore legs in awhile – I’m taking it as a good thing!
- How excited I am that tomorrow’s weather is calling for 60 degrees! I’m planning on going running in shorts for the first time in forever!
- How pumped I am about everything that’s going on at my church this year. I attend a fantastic church (Cap City Church) and our Pastors have an amazing vision for this year. I’m leading a small group of women that will meet once a month just to fellowship and I’m so pumped about it! Sidenote: if you are in the DC area and looking for a church, let me know! I’d love to have you join me on a Sunday or come to my women’s group (I’m calling it Girlfriends Get Together).
- That I am in need of a few new books. I love to read and need something new on my Kindle — read anything good lately?
- I am finally getting the hang of increasing my cadence while running. My PT recommended it and it was super hard at first – but now I can pretty much do it naturally, which is awesome!
What’s new with you? Coffee or tea?