This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Viva® Vantage®
Recently, I had the chance to attend a fun party in celebration of the new Viva® Towels and the 7-Day Switch Up- as the primary shopper (and cleaner) in our household, I’m always up for learning about products that can make my life easier. Plus, I loved the idea of getting out of a rut and the 7-Day Switch Up was a chance to do just that. Plus…who turns down a party? Not this girl!
We were able to enjoy yummy treats while learning about Viva® Vantage® and all the advantages of this towel (that has actually been named a 2015 product of the year!). We were also put to work testing out the Viva® Towels! In the picture below, you see me getting our crusty bread ready while using the Viva® Towel to provide anti-grip support for the cutting board. I’d never thought of using a towel that way and it was perfect!
At the party, I also got a chance to test the stretchy-strentgh of the Viva® Towels first hand when doing a little grape washing (and ahem, grape eating). The neat thing I learned while washing the grapes was that the Viva® Towels had this awesome sponge-like absorbency that didn’t break when the towel got wet. Perfect for washing fruit, drying it and then eating it! I may or may not have gotten a taste for grapes while looking at the picture below and just grabbed another handful. Yum!
We use towels ALL THE TIME in our everyday lives and while chatting with some of the other awesome bloggers at the party, I realized a couple of ways that I could really put the Viva® Towels to the test. One word: bacon. Y’all know how I feel about it. I love it and I refuse to listen to anyone who tells me not to eat it. #nevergonnahappen. However, I don’t always have the time to cook it on the stovetop. Sometimes I have to microwave it and microwaving bacon with my prior paper towels was, in all honesty, kind of a hot mess. The towels get too greasy and just kind of disintegrate. Not awesome. So I thought I’d put the Viva® Towels up to the ultimate test. And what do you know (no pictures because the bacon was gone in about three seconds) – that whole revolutionary V-Flex™ Weave that the Viva® Towels have going on actually held up to the intensity of microwaving bacon. My bacon was crispier and the Viva® Towels were still intact. Score! While there are a million ways you can take the 7-Day Switch Up, I think I just gave the best way. You are welcome.
A few other tips on how to experience the 7-Day Switch Up:
- Ditch the bulky colander in favor of a paper towel. Place veggies and fruit on a sheet of Viva® Vantage® paper towels under a running faucet to function as a strainer; the stretchy-strength will keep the towel intact when wet.
- Keep lettuce fresh longer by wrapping a paper towel around a head of lettuce to soak up excess moisture.
- Hand wash and dry wine glasses and other stemware using the cloth-like texture of Viva® Vantage® paper towels for a sparkling finish. I did this at the party and it was awesome. No fuzz on my wine glasses = more delicious wine = win!
- Replace the need for a vegetable scrubber by using the great scrubbing power of Viva® Vantage® paper towels to properly clean mushrooms, potatoes, etc.
- Need to chill white wine quickly? Don’t dilute it with ice; wrap a damp paper towel around the bottle and put in the freezer to chill rapidly.
- Slip a damp paper towel under your cutting board to prevent it from shifting while slicing and dicing.
- Need to get that grime off your stove? The great scrubbing power of Viva® Vantage® paper towels allows you to clean the toughest messes and restore your kitchen’s shine.
Wondering how YOU can do your own 7-Day Switch Up? I’ve got you covered! Just visit here for a Viva® Vantage® coupon to purchase and try the product yourself. THEN, after experiencing the stretchy-strength and great scrubbing power of Viva® Vantage®, you can return to the website to dish on your switch and enter for a chance to instantly win a $100 gift card. Boom! Sounds like a plan to me!
What would you do with a $100 gift card? Do you love bacon as much as I do?
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Viva® Vantage®.