It is the last Friday of the month and for this week’s Friday Five Link Up I’m sharing my five favorite things about Terra’s Kitchen. Terra’s Kitchen is a meal-kit service focused on delivery technology to bring the consumer healthy, prepped ingredients. They do all of the slicing, dicing, and chopping so that you can have dinner ready in 30 minutes or less. TK delivers via theirclimate-controlled vessel, which is easily returned and reused up to 100 times. So I’ve tried other meal delivery services before and what excited me about TK was that I didn’t have to do any work but actually throw things on the stovetop. I’m all about healthy meals in 30 minutes or less – that’s basically how I cook so I was totally on board for this. Read on for my favorite things about TK and don’t forget to check out my cohosts Mar and Cynthia!
- The awesome climate controlled vessel the meals come in. This thing is pretty badass. Basically after you pick your meals, the vessel shows up with all your goodies all chopped and chilled and ready to go in the fridge. I appreciated that it’s reusable (read: environmentally friendly) and keeps your food cool and safe until at least 9pm the day of delivery. I didn’t have to worry about rushing home after work, which was awesome. You just leave it outside your house the next day and TK picks it back up. Perfect!
- The easy to read instructions. I appreciated that the recipe card reminds you to read through all the instructions before starting and they list EVERY SINGLE THING you’ll need to make the meal. Small steps, but it makes a big difference. There also aren’t any calls for you to do any fancy cooking techniques. Just basic things – I even think my husband could make a delicious meal with the help of Terra’s Kitchen (and he is NOT a cook). 🙂
- ALL THE CHOPPING IS DONE. One of my main frustrations with other similar services was that I felt like it took way longer to prep meals than the recipe called for with all the chopping and dicing. TK does all that for you – which meant that when the recipe said 25 minutes, it actually only took 25 minutes. Amazing.
- The servings were generous. Each of my meals was said to serve two and they did, with some leftover. I may have just lucked out but my meals were also really tasty heated up for lunch the next day. Did I mention that the recipes each included a calorie count AND common allergens? That’s not something that I really need but I appreciated that it’s right there – and the details about what the meals are a good source of.
- The meals are YUMMY. Fresh, healthy meals in less than 30 minutes? Yes, I’m in. My kale and caramelized onion pasta bowl was ridiculously good. It was easy to throw together and was absolutely delicious. Simple and delicious – this is why I will be continuing to subscribe to Terra’s Kitchen.
Ready to try Terra’s Kitchen? Use code EATPRAYRUN30 to save $30 off your first order!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Terra’s Kitchen. The opinions and text are all mine.