I was recently nominated by Jeremy of Confessions of an Amateur Athlete for a Liebster Award. You might remember Jeremy from his awesome guest post a few weeks ago. I’m sure y’all have seen this award before — basically the idea is to nominate bloggers you enjoy reading and ask them a bunch of questions and then they nominate bloggers and ask questions, etc. I’ve never really liked the whole “tag” bloggers in posts for questions thing (meaning, I’m too lazy to do it, but don’t mind getting “tagged”) so I’m going to answer most of Jeremy’s questions but refrain from tagging anyone else. So here’s a little Thursday Q&A!
- What’s your favorite way to stay active? Duh. Running. I don’t always like each run. But I love what running does for my mind and my body. And there is no better feeling than crossing a finish line!
- If you could have dinner with ONE person (dead or alive) who would it be and why? Jesus, for sure. Being able to be in the presence of God’s son would be the best dinner I could ever imagine.
- Waffles or Pancakes? Favorite topping? Pancakes with real maple syrup and a side of crispy bacon, please!
- One guilty pleasure of yours after a tough workout/run. I don’t feel guilty about anything I eat post run. Seriously, I don’t. I’m often not crazy hungry for hours after a very long run (I’ve had a small appetite after each of my marathons — at least initially. The next day, I’m ravenous!).
- What’s one fitness activity you haven’t tried, or don’t do often, that you’d like to try? Skiing! It’s been on my list forever and somehow winter keeps sneaking past me!
- If you could only eat ONE thing for the rest of your life… what would it be? Probably delicious french bread with olive oil and kosher salt. Yum!
- Describe your dream vacation. At this point (I’m in the middle of an insanely crazy month), just being able to sit in a hammock, someplace warm with no cell phone reception and a stack of good books would be delightful!
- Link to your favorite blog post. Hmm. This is a tough one – I guess my favorite post in the last few weeks would be this one. It was tough to write but I felt so much better after doing so.
Okay, well that was fun! Pick one of the questions I answered and share your answer in the comments!