Happy Wednesday! This is my last Wedding Wednesday post as a single gal – I can’t believe it (although I will continue to share some wedding pictures, recaps of the day and my wedding planning tips). I’m so excited about this upcoming weekend, so I thought for this week’s Wedding Wednesday, I’d share some of the things I’m most excited about! Per usual, I’m linking up with Jordon, Meredith and Mary and hope you’ll check out their blogs.
I am looking forward to…
- Marrying the only man I can ever imagine sharing my life with. Despite all the pre wedding stress, I have no doubts about our relationship and no doubts about him. I love him so much and can’t wait to share that love with 150 of our nearest and dearest.
- Spending time with my favorite people in the whole wide world! YES! I can not wait to spend a whole weekend with my favorites — starting off on Thursday, when my girls start to trickle in.
- Looking really pretty and getting to dance with said favorite people. Need I say more?
- Declaring before God, my family and friends my vows to K. I’m so thrilled that our Executive Pastor will be marrying us. K and I love our church, so we are so happy that leaders at church are able to be a part of our day.
- Seeing K’s face as I walk down the aisle. There may or may not be a bet between my future sister in law and I if he will cry. 🙂
- The wobble. Because you haven’t wobbled until you’ve wobbled with my mother. Seriously. 🙂
Any last minute tips???