Hey and Happy Wednesday! This week, I’m back to linking up with Jordon and Meredith for Wedding Wednesday! This week, I’m looking at all the little details that still need to be handled and getting myself organized! Make sure to check out Jordon and Meredith’s blogs – and all the other fun ladies linking up as well! 🙂
- Invitations (final order being placed this week).
- Finalizing the flowers – I know what I want but haven’t decided how I’ll make it work and how much I’ll do myself.
- Choose hair / makeup vendor – I am hoping to do this soon because I’d like to do a trial the day we have our engagement photos (in two weeks).
- Any paper for the wedding (like programs, etc.). I think paper programs are unnecessary but I’d like to do some kind of chalkboard sign instead, I think!
- Choose songs for ceremony and first dances at wedding. I think K and I have chosen our first dance song, but there are many more to choose!
- Purchase veil / shoes / jewelry for wedding — I honestly haven’t even thought about these things yet. Time to get to it!
- Dress – I don’t need to get my dress altered (small miracles) but I do need to get a bustle put in.
- Purchase wedding bands.
- Purchase bridesmaids gifts -I have an idea of what I’ll do for these but not sharing on the blog 🙂
- Transportation for bridal party from hotel to venue.
- Pictures / etc. we want to display at the wedding – there’s an awesome mantel in the room where cocktail hour will take place and we want to have pictures up in there. We need to decide on which ones (some will come from the engagement shoot!).
This list feels long to me! Most of the items are small but I’m feeling a bit AHHHHH about all that is left. I’m also convinced I’m forgetting things, but I’ve got my fabulous MOH (and best sister ever!) on the case to help and basically keep me from losing it!