Happy Wednesday! Per usual, I’m linking up with Jordon and Meredith for Wedding Wednesday. Today I thought I’d share a quick update about where we are in the planning process. I’m pretty pleased with our progress and am excited to knock out the remaining things on our list 🙂
So far, most of the big stuff on our planning checklist is done:
- We have a venue, date and save the dates are in the mail.
- I have purchased a wedding dress and my bridesmaids have either purchased their dresses or are in the final stages of doing so.
- We have contracted with a photographer and a DJ (catering is included in our venue contract).
- We have a wedding website and have registered for gifts (our registries are pretty small, but they are there!).
- We’ve selected our menu and will choose our hotel block this weekend.
- Our officiant is selected and we’re thrilled that one of our good friends (and Executive Pastor at our church) will be marrying us.
So what’s left to do?
- I need to figure out hair and makeup – I’m pretty sure what salon we’ll go to do but I have no idea how I’m going to style my hair.
- We need to order our invitations.
- Cupcakes need to be ordered.
- Decide if we will have a videographer, photo booth, etc.
- Lots of other little details need to come together (flowers, vows, rings, etc.).
I feel like we are in a good place and right now. There are definitely plenty of things that need to get taken care of, but we have enough done that I’m not in a panic. I’m starting to feel like this thing is actually coming along okay! Be sure to visit all the other Wedding Wednesday gals!