One of my least favorite household tasks to do is laundry. I hate it with a passion and wish that it was something my husband loved. Sadly, he hates it too. Part of the problem is 2/3 of my laundry is running clothes…and my running clothes stink. I mean, real talk – they smell pretty awful. So when Fit Approach asked if I wanted to try out sports detergent, I was like “well, does laundry service come included?” – okay, not really. But I was interested because I didn’t even know that sports detergent was a thing. I’m not sure HOW I didn’t know this but I didn’t. If you also didn’t realize this, you are welcome. Now, I did receive free bottles of WIN Detergent but as always all opinions (and stinky laundry issues) are mine. So what makes WIN Detergent awesome? Well, I’ll let the experts explain it:
- WIN Detergent is specially formulated to get persistent, sweaty smells out of the synthetic materials used in today’s workout apparel.
- Synthetics are great because they wick moisture away from your skin. But those same properties trap and hold onto oils.
- Those oils bond to the fabric, and that’s where the stinky smell comes from.
- WIN is optimized to break those bonds, removing the source of the smell and truly cleaning the garment.
- The result is your gear not only smells great, but it works a lot better without all those oils in the way!
So, what was my experience? I’ve used WIN about four times (both the regular and the green bottles – green is dye and fragrance free) in the past month or so and the first time I pulled my clothes out of the water, I was impressed. It just works – my running and workout clothes were so fresh. I was a fan. I can’t speak to the oils on the fabric because that’s something I’ve never noticed, but in terms of smell — this stuff works.
Are you intrigued? You should be! I’m giving away two full size (32 ounces) bottles of WIN and it’s super easy to enter:
- Like WIN on Facebook: https://www.
- Follow WIN on Twitter: @windetergent
- Follow WIN on Instagram: @windetergent
- Follow @EatPrayRunDC on Instgram
- Comment below and tell me if you’ve ever heard of sports detergent.
I’ll pick a winner using the random number generator and the winner will be posted Thursday.
this post contains affiliate links.