Bloggers, this one is for you! Most of us know all too well how overwhelming it can feel to juggle the day-to-day demands of writing a blog with the big-picture strategy of creating a profitable business. Have you ever wished someone could guide you through the process of a successful blog and show you step-by- step, exactly how to grow your traffic and generate a sustainable income?
That is exactly what Elite Blog Academy was designed to do. This spring, I decided to take a chance and enroll in the Elite Blog Academy course. I wasn’t sure I would learn anything new, but I was willing to take the chance.
I am so glad I did! In the time since I started Elite Blog Academy, I have consistently grown each of my social media platforms, made more money and become a more organized blogger! AND I haven’t even finished working through the course yet.
Through a powerful combination of effective videos, practical and insightful handouts, purposeful assignments, and interactive live webinars, Elite Blog Academy will empower, enable, and inspire you to take the specific steps necessary to refine your message, grow your audience, monetize your platform, and transform your blog into a successful and profitable business.
Over the course of 12 lessons, Ruth teaches you how to:
- Eliminate blog confusion by creating an organized framework that sets the stage for everything you do.
- Discover the secret to harnessing Pinterest, the most powerful free marketing tool in the world.
- Understand what is not working in your current monetization model and instead develop concrete goals and a solid plan for achieving them.
- Dramatically increase your site’s passive income by mastering the four key strategies of optimizing ad network revenue.
- Take advantage of the critical—but often ignored—connection between SEO and ad revenue.
- Overcome your fear of private advertising and instead learn to approach brands with confidence.
- Learn what it really takes to earn a six-figure income from your blog, then develop your own product along with a successful marketing plan to sell it.
- Create a solid working business plan to take your blogging business to the next level.
It is an incredible amount of information and I know that I will be going through the course multiple times. As I mentioned, I’m still working through the course because in order to do it justice, you really have to give it the time it deserves. I have spent anywhere from a week to a month working through chapters and have a running list of blog tasks that I’ll be accomplishing over the next few months. I’ve alluded to changes and improvements that I plan on making to the blog over the past few months and all of those new ideas are straight from Ruth and the Elite Blog Academy.
In my opinion, the best thing about this course is that you take it at your own pace. I’m only about 2/3 of the way through and I’ve also noticed an uptick in income. Right now, my blog has earned over 175% more than it did in 2014. I attribute most of that gain to strategies I’ve been putting into place that I learned from Elite Blog Academy.
Here is what you get with the course:
- 12 Comprehensive Unit Videos
- 12 Detailed Unit Workbooks with Video Outlines
- 16 Powerful Handouts
- 30 Purposeful Assignments
- 4 Live Webinars
- Accountability & Community within a Private Forum – this forum has been awesome – it’s a great place to check in with others doing the course and you have the chance to ask Ruth direct questions through the forum. It’s like the best Facebook blogging group times twenty!
Interested? You are in luck! Although Ruth typically only opens the course once per year and wasn’t planning on opening it again until 2016, but decided to do a flash sale! September 17 & 18, for 48 hours only and in celebration of the one year anniversary of Elite Blog Academy, you can get full course access at the original introductory tuition rate of $299. The price was actually $399 when I signed up this spring, so this is a big discount! I truly believe that this is the best way to help grow your blog. I have already learned so much and have actually earned more than I invested into the course already. I know it’s a big financial investment and that not every blogger is ready to take the plunge. However, you can rest assured knowing that you will have access to the course information forever – which is so helpful since it’s a lot of information. Also, Ruth offers a money back guarantee if you take the course, do the homework and don’t experience growth both in stats and income. With that guarantee, there is really nothing to lose.
I hope some of you will take advantage of this great deal during the flash sale – September 17 & 18th only, at a price that probably won’t be seen again. This is also the last chance to enroll in the course until 2016. If you have any questions about the course, please let me know in the comments! Click here (or any of the hyperlinks throughout) to enroll starting on the 17th.
Have you ever taken a blogging course?
note: this post contains affiliate links. Note that I paid for my Elite Blog Academy with my own hard earned $$ and never recommend anything that I’m not a big proponent of. this course rocks!