Last month, for the first time, I shared some goals for the month. I really liked that and so I’m going to continue doing it. I’ll review last month’s goals and share the goals for this month. Here we go! For February, I wanted to run three times a week, go to Pure Barre three times a week, organize my days before going to bed at night, cook more and keep up with my PT exercises. I’m really excited to share how I did!
- Run three times a week. I ran at least three times every week. There were two weeks in which I ran four times (one of those runs being pretty short, but it still counts). I’m really pleased with this.
- Pure Barre three times a week. I went to 17 Pure Barre classes in the month of February. I’m feeling stronger and more balanced and just really loving Pure Barre these days.
- Organize tomorrow’s day. I made checklists for myself each evening to focus on the next day and it worked!
- Cook more. Not only did I cook more, I even tried my hand at baking (which I pretty much never do).
- PT exercises. I did really well in this area as well. I had my last regular PT appointment and will be going back in for a follow up in a month. I’ve really taken everything I’ve learned to heart and think it’s making me a stronger runner.
I’m not going to give myself a grade or anything, but I’m going to call February a success in terms of the goals I set for the month!
- Build my mileage back up in preparation for the Cherry Blossom 10 miler. I will be sharing my training plan later this week, so be on the lookout for that!
- Pure Barre is hosting a 20 in 31 challenge – take 20 classes in the month of March. I am SO on it.
- Practice more patience. I have been more impatient than normal lately and I’d like to work on that. I think it’s a result of feeling just a little bit behind in a number of different areas (work, home, church responsibilities, etc.) and so I’m hopeful that since I’m finally feeling somewhat caught up, that will help me to be more patient.
- I’d like to be more intentional in staying in touch with my friends. I have such wonderful friends and I don’t like when weeks go by and I don’t talk to them or see them (if they are local). I’m going to vow to be more intentional about that this month!
What are your goals for March?