- Round up 5 blog posts you’ve written that you would like to see on Pinterest.
- Make sure there is a nice, pinable image or photo included in each post.
- Write a short post featuring the posts you chose- ie, put 5 nice images & links to the posts all in one place, along with a short description of each post.
- On Thursday, publish your post, then visit The Bean and add your post to the linkup!
Easy enough, right? Here we go!
- Turkey and sweet potato “chili” – this is an easy, healthy weeknight recipe! Give it a shot!
- Five reasons to run without music – have you tried it?
- The right way to join a linkup – a must read if you are joining a linkup!
- How I Cut Cable in 3 Steps!
- How to be a Great Guest Poster!
Well that was fun! Can’t wait to pin some posts 🙂 Thanks Lindsay for hosting this!