Day 14 of 31 Days of Project 30!
Yesterday, I gave some recommendations for gift for the special lady in your life. Today, let’s hear it for the boy[s]! Let’s give the boy[s] a hand! Bonus points to those of you who got the song reference. Okay, enough reminiscing, on to the gifts!
For that special man in your life, may I suggest…
- A beautiful timepiece. Every man needs to be able to keep the trains running on time and a great watch can help with that. I particularly like this one.
- Shaving / skin care kit. The Art of Shaving has many great items to encourage your man to protect his skin. I’m fond of this skincare kit that has everything he will need in one package.
- Awesome headphones. Does your favorite guy love music? Hook him up with these Beatsbydre Solo Headphones. A bit smaller than the Studio versions, they are perfect for tuning out that noise on the metro.
- A fun experience. Whether it be a cooking class, a ski trip, salsa lessons, or a surprise weekend trip, the best gifts are often things you can do together with your guy. If you are local, I’d encourage you to check out Hill’s Kitchen for reasonably priced cooking classes.
- Affordable, but fun. I admit, some of these choices are on the pricier end. What if you’re shopping for your dad (who, if he’s anything like my, dad will instantly lament I spent too much money even if I saved for his gift for months) or a new boyfriend or boss? What then? How about some classic games? Fun to play and a great activity for either a family or a romantic interest. Here are three below that I love. You can buy online at Amazon or if you are in DC, shop local and check out Labyrinth Games on the Hill.
What are you getting the men in your life this Christmas? And stayed tuned for kids and pets in the next few days!
Chad (@RevDJEsq) says
Susan got me a kickass gift — a vintage college football program/poster. It’s so beautiful, she actually agreed to let me hang it in the living room. I suggest these as a GREAT gift for any college football fan man in your life. Here’s the link to the poster she got me, but there are plenty of other teams available (including, I think, Alabama…..): http://www.historicfootballposters.com/fp_poster.php?742+Northwestern