I hope you all had a wonderfully happy and merry Christmas and are still enjoying family time. I’m back in DC, but just slowly getting into things and getting prepared for 2015. I thought I’d go back and share my top ten blog posts of 2014 – I love reading posts like this and thought you might be interested as well. I got this information using Google analytics. Still not sure what Google analytics is? Check out my primer post here and my post on custom reports here.
- Richmond Marathon Weekend Recap. This post shared my race outfit, about the expo and the start of the 2014 Richmond marathon. Super fun and if you’re thinking about Richmond, it’s a must read!
- Gift Guide for Runners. I hope some of you reaped the benefits of this post 🙂
- Grateful. After gettting married (the best day EVER), I took a few moments to express my gratitude to a number of folks close to me.
- How to Run in Sub-freezing Temps. Some tips about how to run in the cold.
- Richmond Marathon Race Recap. The details of how I ended up having a fun race despite terrible leg cramps from mile 14 onward.
- What They Don’t Tell You About Wedding Planning. If you just got engaged over the holidays, you’ll probably want to read this…
- Shamrock Marathon Race Recap. My first (and hopefully only) DNF.
- How to Start a Blog. Thinking of starting a blog in 2015? This post will help get you started!
- How to Run Back to Back Marathons. When I ended up running two marathons within 14 days, I knew I had to write about it.
- What to do When Your Blog Post Goes Viral. This post shares what I did when I had a blog post go crazy viral and what you should do if it happens to you.
What was your top post in 2014?